I use tomato paste and canned chipotle chiles in adobo sauce quite often with my cooking. However recipes that I use rarely call for using an entire can (even the small cans). I just hate wasting food…so I’ve started freezing what I don’t use in the recipe (paste/chilies). I just dump it in a freezer bag and when my next recipe calls for that ingredient, I simply cut off a chunk of how ever much I need.
- rhonda on Whole Turkey on the Big Green Egg
- Marty on Whole Turkey on the Big Green Egg
- rhonda on Quick and Easy Meatball Soup
- Tara on Quick and Easy Meatball Soup
- Rhonda Porter on Salmon Hash
- Pot Sets on Sea Scallops with Chanterelles and Pancetta over mashed Yukon Gold Potatoes
- rhonda on Spicy Cherry Tomato Jam
- Tiffany on Spicy Cherry Tomato Jam
Work with Rhonda
The Fine Print
Rhonda Porter is employed at Mortgage Master Service Corporation #40445 and is an NMLS Licensed Mortgage Loan Originator MLO-121324. Learn more about your mortgage originator at www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org.